Singapore is a fascinating place, not only because of the numerous attractions it offers but also because it is one of the few cities which is also a country. Located in Southeast Asia, Singapore is a popular tourist destination. Home to diverse cultures and traditions, world-class architecture, and all the modern amenities, the city is on the bucket list of people from all over the world. But before you make plans to visit Singapore, you need to get a Singapore tourist visa. If you are living and working in Dubai (UAE), you can apply for tourist visa Singapore online. Here is everything you need to know about apply for Singapore visit visa from Dubai.
Who Needs Singapore Visa?
If you belong to the following countries, you would need to apply for a Singapore visa, even if you are a resident of the United Arab Emirates:
- People’s Republic of China
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Commonwealth of Independent States
- Holders of Palestinian Authority Passport
- Temporary Passport issues by the UAE
- Refugee Document Issued by Middle-East countries
Singapore Tourist Visa Requirements
Here is the paperwork that you will have to submit to apply visit pass Singapore or for Top 10 Things to do Near London Eye, United Kingdom
To begin the process of applying for a Singapore visa, the first step is to download the Form 14A (visa application form) from the official website. The form should not only be completely filled and signed but also should not have any errors.
A colored copy of your passport’s bio page is an important document to submit to apply for tourist visa Singapore. The passport should have at least 6 months’ validity from the time you return from Singapore after your holiday.
You need to submit a scanned copy of your colored, passport-size photograph. The photograph should be a recent one (not older than 3 months) and should have a white background. You must ensure that all your facial features are seen clearly in the photo.
Itinerary and Tickets:
Your Singapore itinerary, including how many days you are going to stay in Singapore, proof of your hotel bookings or where you are going to stay in Singapore, etc. should be submitted. You also need to submit proof of your return flight tickets while applying for your visa.
You need to submit your bank account statements to prove to the Consulate that you have enough finances to enjoy a holiday in Singapore. The amount would depend on the number of family members travelling with you.
How to Apply for Singapore Tourist Visa Online?
- Once you have filled the application form and arranged all the documents, it is time to submit the application form online.
- After this, you need to pay the Singapore visa fee. This can be done using credit card or internet banking.
- Once your documents reach the Singapore Consulate, the processing time may take anywhere between 3-5 days.
- If all the documents are in order, your Singapore visa will be sent to your registered email id.
Important Things to Remember
- The visa fee you pay is non-refundable. Even if your visa application is rejected, you will not get the amount back.
- Ensure that there are no errors in your Singapore visa application form, be it factual or spelling mistakes. These can be enough reasons for the rejection of your Singapore visa application.
- If you want a multiple entry visa Singapore, you will have to pay additional visa fee.
Applying for Singapore tourist visa online is one of the easiest ways of getting one, as you get to save lot of time. If you do not have the time or are confused about the application process, you can delegate the work to a trusted and reliable visa agent or company.