Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is a cloud-based technology that assists with inbound and outbound business calls. The interaction of all, outbound and inbound calls are done through pre-recorded voice messages and text-to-speech technology. An IVR solution works with DTMF (Dual Tone Multi Frequency), which is based on the inputs entered by the customer. The IVR solution menu can be customized.
A business can accumulate more benefits by choosing important features offered by an IVR service provider in India. IVR solutions offer many features, the combinations may support different businesses in many ways.
Features of IVR Solution
- It offers options for multiple languages. IVR India provides local, national, and international language options to customers. These options open up more space for fruitful interaction. It helps a business to be flexible, more accessible and engaging for its customers.
It opens up more prospects for the business to expand. As language is a bridge a strong bridge of connection, it helps in reducing the risk of miscommunication and barriers to communication.
- Customizable Menu:
- IVR India can benefit a business more by optimizing customer service through a customizable menu. The menu can be designed focusing on immediate customer service delivery. The call flow can be smoothly handled with the categorized menu along with several sub-menu options.
An intelligently customized menu is an asset to the business. It reduces call flow, reduces call traffic, and offers productive time to the agents. The IVR menu speaks a lot about business and management.
- Concurrent Calls:
- With the IVR solution a business can handle large call volumes with concurrent calls. This feature helps businesses of any size to offer efficient communication and quality service delivery. Every call is given adequate attention without compromising on the call quality. A business can reach more customers with it. It supports a business to maintain a stable customer base and attract more potential customers.
- Call Routing:
- IVR India efficiently routes all calls as per the request of the customers. It offers easy customer navigation, no wait time, and better service delivery.
- Call Recording:
- IVR solution record all calls automatically. With automated recording, there is no risk of missing calls being recorded. The recordings are vital databases for a business that can be used as important material for training agents.
Benefits of Using IVR Solution
The 24×7 support offered by IVR solution makes it available for customers at any given time. The combinations of all the features help a business to expand its market reach beyond national boundaries. IVR assures a business to offer maximum customer satisfaction. It helps a business to use technology best and get the most out of it.
IVR solution is used by many industries to provide seamless communication for customers. It is used by the healthcare, banking, finance, education, entertainment, travel and tourism, etc. industries. These industries engage with huge volumes of customer calls every day. IVR solution makes the functioning of these industries easier and more efficient. In a fast-moving world, IVR solution helps to accelerate the process of service delivery. IVR offers a personalized customer experience with customized greetings and messages using local or regional languages. It does not require any infrastructural setup or maintenance charges.
Choosing an IVR Solution Provider
It is often difficult for a business to choose the best IVR solution provider in India. Knowlarity is a trusted IVR solution provider in India. It supports businesses of every size to establish a brand image in the market.