Last Updated on February 22, 2023 by Tabraiz
Diwali is around the corner. It is the most celebrated Hindu festival. Each household make elaborated plans for Diwali which starts with welcoming auspiciousness in our household for a better and prosperous life. It is a festival of triumph of virtue over evil. From a wall hanging, or special food to every piece of clothing that you wear can bring new light to your life. Every outfit that you wear is important so is the fabric as it is considered to bring fortune. Keeping that in mind we would like to advise you to wear certain fabrics and designs that will a positive aura this Diwali.
- Silk: First in line is a Silk fabric. The timeless beauty is every woman’s favourite. Depending upon how comfortable you are, you can opt for a classic Silk saree with Ikkat weaving or a patola silk saree. Even you can wear a front slit Kurti with palazzos or denim pants for that stylish look. The royal fabric will bring charm and elegance along with an optimistic vibe that will spread across the house. Wear your favourite jewellery and create a look worth a million dollars.
- Chanderi: Another ageless fabric which never disappoints anyone. You can wear matching kurtas for everyone just styled differently for this Diwali look. It looks modern with an ethnic glamour. Chanderi fabric comes with shine and lustre for your celebratory affairs. The lightweight fabric can be teamed with a heavy dupatta or hand-painted dupattas are also in trend these days. Also, it is one of the safest fabrics for Diwali.
- Bandhani: One of the viral trends that are topping the charts this year is tie-dye bandhani. It is vibrant and lightweight for an accentuating and bright look for Diwali. A full-flared Anarkali or a delicate saree with a dramatic blouse seems perfect for all the celebrations. One can team up solid-tone outfits with a scalloped bandhani dupatta for that polished look. For a rich and heavy look, you can go for embellished or gotta-pati work on bandhani printed fabric. Take inspiration from Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor Khan, etc.
- Ikkat: Another weaving technique that is getting popular again is Ikkat. Ikkat is a fabric that is cherished around the world as one of the most authentic handlooms. The seamless fabric is made of heavy yarns woven together. You have found your perfect and safest option if you love authentic prints and patterns. You can get s sharara set designed in the mix and match ikkat designs. You can find designs ranging from abstract geometric patterns to small bootis in alluring combinations. Also, the Gotta work or sequins border will add a charismatic factor to your personality.
- Chiffon: An all-time treasured fabric which is known for its rich texture with a smooth and shiny finish. You can add chic ruffles to the skirt and dupatta or dramatic sleeves to your blouse for that modern touch. You can go for Chiffon chikankari lehenga with mirror work in pastel shade and elevate your Diwali Look. You wear it on Diwali day or maybe Bhai dooj. The flowy fabric can look ethereal whether you choose to wear a lehenga, Anarkali or a delicate saree.
- Velvet: Just like a jewel in the crown, velvet fabric is only worn for special occasions and Diwali is one of them. Make this Diwali memorable in a royal outfit made with velvet. Design your bespoke outfits with this elegant fabric. Go for a velvet dupatta for that majestic look or opt for a Velvet lehenga for that look. The fabric will keep you warm and comfortable. Team up with your best-loved jewellery and a pair of embellished juttis and be Diwali ready to spread happiness all around.
Diwali means love, laughter and joy. Make memories in the best outfits this Diwali as post Pandemic, people have started recovering and solemnizing with their family members can make feel the warmth and tenderness. See you super soon at Fabcouture.in for purchasing the fabulous collection of ethnic fabrics in a plethora of colours for this festive season.
Apart from this, if you are interested to know more about To Send Diwali Gifts To Australia then visit our lifestyle category