Last Updated on June 10, 2023 by hassan abbas
Cloud computing courses in Ireland are very famous among international students. This is why many cloud engineers choose Irish universities to pursue their master’s in cloud computing. In short, it’s worth it to study MS in cloud computing at an Irish university. Keeping this in mind, today we are going to share with you all the things you must know to pursue a master’s in cloud computing in Ireland university.
Why Pursue a Cloud Computing Program in Ireland?
Following are the reasons why you must pursue a cloud computing in Ireland:
- The country is one of the best business countries across the globe.
- The nation houses some of the biggest ICT companies.
- Cloud computing programs in the country are very popular all over the world.
- By pursuing a cloud computing program in the nation, you get access to lots of exemplary career opportunities. To learn about the opportunities available for cloud computing experts in the nation feel free to contact our study abroad consultants in Chandigarh for Ireland.
- Demand for competent cloud computing experts is huge in the nation.
- The country houses the best academic institutions when it comes to learning cloud computing.
Ireland houses some of the best learning institutes when it comes to pursuing a master’s in cloud computing. Moreover, the degree that you get from Irish cloud computing training institutes has global recognition too. Following are some of the best Irish universities that you can join to pursue Masters in Cloud Computing in Ireland:
- Dublin City University
- Technology University of Dublin
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Athlone Institute of technology
- Dublin Business School
The duration of MS in cloud computing programs is one year in Irish universities. During the training, you will learn about different cloud computing platforms. Besides this, you will learn about data governance, blockchain, statistical data analysis, etc. Furthermore, you will learn about machine learning, cloud technologies, AI, etc.
Following are some of the most popular cloud computing programs that you can pursue at Irish universities
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud and Mobile Computing
- Software Design – Cloud Native Computing
- Cloud Technologies
- Information Systems with Computing
All students who wish to pursue Masters in Cloud Computing in Ireland university must meet certain eligibility criteria and requirements. However, these criteria/requirements can vary between universities. Following are the various requirements you must meet to pursue MS in cloud computing program at an Irish university:
- A UG degree
- 70% marks in bachelor’s degree
- Work experience certificate
- English proficiency certificate
- Valid visa
- Proof of funds
- Proof of accommodation
- Good PTE score, etc.
Following are the important documents that you will have to submit to pursue Masters in Cloud Computing in Ireland:
- Academic transcripts
- IELTS scorecard
- TOEFL scorecard
- Letter of recommendation
- Proof of funds
- Proof of accommodation
- Statement of Purpose
- Achievement certificates
- Valid visa
- Photographs, etc.
Following are the steps that you can follow to join a cloud computing course at an Irish university:
- Search for the universities that offer the cloud computing course that you seek to study
- Finalize one university and register yourself with it using its website
- Submit admission form
- Submit necessary documents
- Pay admission fee
- Wait for LOA
- Apply for a visa
- Go to the nation for pursuing MS in cloud computing
Cost of Education
Tuition fees for studying a cloud computing program in the nation can vary depending on the course you select. But on average you will need around 14,000 Euros to pursue MS in cloud computing at an Irish university. Furthermore, you will need around 3000 Euros per month to cover your monthly expenses in the nation.
The cost of studying Masters in Cloud Computing in Ireland is less in comparison to other nations. But still, it can be a little expensive to study in the nation if you come from a developing country. However, a lot of scholarships/financial assistance programs are available for such students in the nation. Following are the different scholarships for which you can apply if you want to study a cloud computing program in the nation:
- International Student Scholarship
- Merit-based Scholarship
- Centenary Scholarship Programme. To learn about Centenary Scholarship Programme in more detail feel free to contact our Ireland education consultants in Delhi.
- International Education Scholarships
- Hugh Lane Fulbright Gallery Curatorial Award
Demand for cloud engineers is very huge in Ireland. Moreover, once you complete your cloud computing course you can easily get a job in the nation. Following are the different jobs you can take up once you finish your MS in cloud computing:
- Cloud Solutions Architect
- Technical Architect
- Development Operations Engineer
- Information Technology Consultant
- Cloud Software Engineer
Ireland is perfect for anyone who seeks to study cloud computing. The nation has some of the biggest/best universities for studying cloud computing. Apart from this, there is no shortage of jobs for cloud computing experts in the country. Thus, if you wish to do MS in cloud computing overseas then you must pursue it in Ireland.
Apart from this, if you are interested to know more about Measured the Facilities of Cloud Computing Assignment Help then visit our Education category